Does the Tenant Get a Wohnungsgeberbestätigung ?

Crocodilian knows, of course, that tenants moving from abroad, need to have a Wohnungsgeberbestätigung, in oder to Register at the Bürgeramt. IF you already have an appointment at the Bürgeramt, you Need the Wohnungsgeberbestätigung as soon as possible.

If you rent a temporary Apartment in Berlin, you can, of course, register. Your landlord has to fill in the Wohnungsgeberbestätigung. It has to be a furnished apartment, not a Holiday let or a Hotel though

If you Need the confirmation form the owner, you should tell him and Crocodilian in time. 

Find more information on the Wohnungsgeberbestätigung